The Scientific Publishing Hub – SPH, founded in 2013, is an international, multidisciplinary open access publishing house, currently based at the Faculty of Logistics in Celje. Our goal is to partner with higher education institutions, researchers and scientists to bring their disciplinary knowledge to the right place at the right time to accelerate knowledge exchange. The newly established publishing house shall produce and provide free access to authored books, edited volumes, textbooks, academic monographs and other digital teaching and learning resources across the following disciplines:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management,
- Science and Technology,
- General Engineering,
- Social Sciences and Humanities.
All publications are freely available online as PDF and HTML formats and undergo a rigorous peer review, editorial and production processes.
- Prof. Davor Dujak, PhD, J.J. Strossmayer University, Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Gajev trg 7, 31000 Osijek, Croatia
Board of Advisory Editors
- Prof. Borut Jereb, PhD, University of Maribor, Faculty of logistics, Mariborska 7, 3000 Celje, Slovenia
- Prof. Veselin Drašković, PhD, University of Montenegro, Maritime Faculty of Kotor, Dobrota 36, 85330 Kotor, Montenegro
- Assoc. Prof. Tomáš Skrúcaný, PhD, University of Žilina, Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, Department of Road and Urban Transport, Univerzitná 1, 01026 Žilina, Slovakia
- Assit. Prof. Marta Kadłubek, Ph.D, Czestochowa University of Technology, Faculty of Management, Institute of Logistics and International Management, Al. Armii Krajowej 19 B, 42-200 Częstochowa, Poland